International Students

The League is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.

To be eligible for the Art Students League’s sponsorship of F-1 student status, you need to be accepted to a full-time Certificate Program at the League and have an official acceptance letter to the certificate program along with a League Student ID number. If you are not yet admitted to the League’s Certificate Program and have questions about how to apply, please visit the Certificate Program page.

For more information please contact:
[email protected]

Download: I-20 Application

Below are some websites that international students may find helpful: