Only persons who can show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be admitted to The League and allowed to take in-studio classes.
(Fully vaccinated means two shots of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine; one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, or the appropriate regime of other approved vaccines.)
On March 7, 2022, Mayor Adams made the Key2NYC mask and vaccine requirements optional for schools and indoor businesses. For the past several weeks we have worked with our community to ensure that The League’s next steps regarding our mask and vaccine requirements meet the needs of our students, instructors, models, and staff, while keeping everyone healthy and safe. We have decided that wearing a mask will no longer be required at The League as of April 1, 2022. Our vaccine requirement remains in effect, and only those who have provided proof of vaccination will be admitted into the building.
The League will continue to monitor and assess how our policy impacts the health and safety of our community, and our guidelines remain subject to change based on the guidance of healthcare authorities and the input of our community as the Covid-19 crisis continues.
For questions, please contact our confidential COVID-19 hotline at [email protected].
A Tool to Help Determine When to Isolate, Quarantine, or Take Other Steps to Prevent Spreading COVID-19:
The CDC has recently released a COVID-19 Quarantine and Isolation Calculator.
This helpful guide provides vital, useful information, including what to do if you have tested positive for COVID-19, or believe you have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We urge all of our students, instructors, staff, and models to review the information contained in the Calculator and keep it in mind in case you happen to need it. This informative tool will help you determine next steps following a positive test or a possible exposure, and can help you to better understand your own risk as well as the most appropriate next steps. This is important information that will help you, and us, continue to keep our entire community safe.
Please continue to alert us via our confidential email [email protected] if you do test positive or are exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.For ongoing updates and recommendations about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
Thank you for everything you do to keep The League healthy and safe!
Our ability to remain open safely depends on you. It is of the utmost importance that our students and visitors follow these guidelines. The League reserves the right to ask those who do not follow these guidelines to leave the premises.
- Only persons presenting valid proof of vaccination status will be allowed to enter The League. We will be checking proofs at the door. To avoid long, crowded lines at the door, please take out your proof and have it ready to be viewed upon arrival.
- Valid proof of vaccination include:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- NYS Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it.
- We are in the process of collecting valid proofs from students. We will have staff available on-site to sticker the League IDs of students who have already submitted their vaccination proof or who wish to present their proof in person. Students who arrive without submitting a proof beforehand will make their way to a table in The League lobby where they will present their proof and sign an “attestation” form. The next time you come to The League, please bring your ID or be ready to request a new one.
- Please note that even with our vaccine requirement, our other Health and Safety guidelines are still in effect. See below under “Other Safety Guidelines” for more information.
- For students who are not vaccinated or who are not comfortable attending in-studio classes, we are fortunate to be able to continue to offer our popular e-telier online classes, taught by 50 League Instructors.
- If you have any questions about how our vaccination policy might pertain to you personally, please email our confidential health support line, [email protected].
- If you have tested positive, please see the CDC’s Quarantine and Isolation Calculator, which can help answer your questions about when to quarantine or isolate, and for how long.
Other Safety Guidelines
- The League is continuing to operate under a mask mandate for all visitors until April 1, 2022. Face coverings are required at all times, regardless of the fact that you have received a COVID-19 vaccine. You will not be permitted inside The League without a face covering, and face coverings must be worn for the duration of your stay. CDC guidelines advise that face coverings should:
- Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nose
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face
- We are continuing to social distance until April 1, 2022. Our updated guidelines for physical social distancing require all visitors to maintain at least three feet from others.
- We ask that you continue to practice good hygiene. Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Please report unsafe conditions or concerns. A confidential League email address has been set up so staff, students, and/or visitors can report COVID-19 related health concerns: [email protected].
The following standard guidelines also remain in effect:
- There is no food or drink allowed in our studios, and The Cafe will be closed for the time being.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed on The League’s premises.
- Students and guests are not permitted to use cell phones during class.
- There is no photography of any kind permitted in the studios without express prior permission.
- Class Monitors are in charge of the studios, under the guidance of The League Administration.