International Students

The League is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.

To be eligible for the Art Students League’s sponsorship of F-1 student status, you need to be accepted to a full-time Certificate Program at the League and have an official acceptance letter to the certificate program along with a League Student ID number.
If you are not yet admitted to the League’s Certificate Program and have questions about how to apply, please visit the Certificate Program webpage.

For more information please contact:
Evelyn Wang, International Student Advisor, PDSO

Below are some websites that international students may find helpful:
About      Classes     New Students     Workshops     Gallery     Events     Residency     Artist Opportunities     LINEA     Contact     Donate       Privacy Statement      Terms Of Use

Copyright 2013 by The Art Students League® of New York